STET attaches great importance to the protection of personal data. This is why we implemented the terms described below which relate to the protection of personal data. These terms, along with the Cookies Policy, are available here and concern all website users (hereinafter the “Users”).
- Applicant data: collected via an application form.
- Data voluntarily shared with the company: thereby STET may process data that you send via the contact form.
- Browsing data: when you access and use the website, STET may collect information each time you visit such as your IP address, what type of browser is used, etc.
We process your data so that:
- We can respond to speculative applications ;
- We are in compliance with legal obligations or are able to meet regulators’ requests.
Personal data shall be stored for only as long as is absolutely necessary for the processing of the request sent via the contact form or the application form.
They are only intended for the use of STET's departments that process your request.
At any moment in time and free of charge, you can exercise the following rights on your own personal data: access rights, portability rights, opposition rights, correction rights, deletion rights and limitation rights.
You may exercise any of these rights by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also file a complaint with the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).