PSD2 API V1.3
STET is proud to release the version 1.3 of its PSD2 API.
Created accordingly to the new Payment Services Directive (PSD2), this API aims to provide a secure and easy-to-use set of services to be implemented by European ASPSPs (Account Servicing Payment Service Providers) on the server side for:
- AISP (Account Information Service Providers)
- PIISP (Payment Issuer Instrument Service Providers)
- PISP (Payment Initiation Service Providers)
It also provides authentication, authorization, proof management and fraud detection oriented features.
This API has been built with the latest technology standards using REST, OAuth2, JSON and HTTP-signature. It relies on ISO20022 elements for structuring the data to be exchanged between TPPs and ASPSPs.
This new release 1.3 provides a lot of enhancements in order:
- To comply with the new rules and constraints that has been added within the final release of the RTS for SCA.
- To take into account most of the Change Requests that have been addressed to STET.
- To include the convergence work that has been initiated with the BERLIN GROUP XS2A API for building a unified pan-European PSD2 API and the standardisation works done with the SWIFT ISO20022 Team.
Please see the Change Log document for complete specifications of the applied changes.