PSD2 API V1.6
UPDATED TO VERSION 1.6.3 ON 2022, OCTOBER, 6th
STET is proud to release the version 1.6.3 of its PSD2 API.
Created accordingly to the second revision of Payment Services Directive (PSD2), this API aims to provide a secure and easy-to-use set of services to be implemented by European ASPSPs (Account Servicing Payment Service Providers) on the server side for:
- AISP (Account Information Service Providers)
- CBPII (Card Based Payment Instrument Issuers)
- PISP (Payment Initiation Service Providers)
It also provides authentication, authorization, proof management and fraud detection oriented features.
This API has been built with the latest technology standards using REST, OAuth2, JSON and HTTP-signature. It relies on ISO20022 elements for structuring the data to be exchanged between TPPs and ASPSPs.
This update provides a lot of enhancements in order to:
- Comply with the opinions and clarifications that were published by the European Banking Authority
- Take into account the Change Requests that have been addressed to STET so far.
Full documentation, examples and technical files are available below as well as for previous releases.
As a complement, a Open-API file is provided as a guidance for setting up a technical setup interface based on RFC7591 and RFC7592.